Transocean Ltd. Provides Quarterly Fleet Status Report
Since its last Fleet Status Report in October,
This quarter’s report includes the following new contracts:
Leiv Eiriksson. – Awarded a two-well contract, plus three one-well options in Norway;
- Discoverer Inspiration – Awarded a three-well contract, plus three one-well options in the U.S. Gulf of
- Deepwater Asgard – Awarded an estimated 200-day contract, plus four 74-day options in the U.S. Gulf of
- Development Driller III – Awarded a one-year contract in
Trinidad; Dhirubhai DeepwaterKG2 – Awarded a 180-day contract, plus three one-well options in Myanmar; Leiv Eiriksson– Awarded a one-well contract in Norway;
- Deepwater Invictus – Customer exercised a one-year option in the U.S. Gulf of
- Transocean Norge – Customer exercised two one-well options in
- Deepwater Nautilus – Customer exercised 180-day option in
- Deepwater Asgard – Customer exercised a 74-day option in the U.S. Gulf of
The report can be accessed on the company’s website: www.deepwater.com.
The statements described in this press release that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. These statements contain words such as \"possible,\" \"intend,\" \"will,\" \"if,\" \"expect,\" or other similar expressions. Forward-looking statements are based on management’s current expectations and assumptions, and are subject to inherent uncertainties, risks and changes in circumstances that are difficult to predict. As a result, actual results could differ materially from those indicated in these forward-looking statements. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially include, but are not limited to, estimated duration of customer contracts, contract dayrate amounts, future contract commencement dates and locations, planned shipyard projects and other out-of-service time, sales of drilling units, timing of the company’s newbuild deliveries, operating hazards and delays, risks associated with international operations, actions by customers and other third parties, the future prices of oil and gas, the intention to scrap certain drilling rigs, the success of our business following the acquisitions of
This press release, or referenced documents, do not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities, and do not constitute an offering prospectus within the meaning of article 652a or article 1156 of the Swiss Code of Obligations. Investors must rely on their own evaluation of
Source: Transocean Ltd.